I am a fully qualified acupuncturist (Lic.Ac) since 1987.
I currently operate a private practice which is split between North London (N16 location) and North Essex (Harwich location). I offer both home visits and clinic appointments to suit client’s preference.
Fully insured. Most health insurance will cover/contribute to the cost of treatment.
Places of study:
- College of Traditional Acupuncture, Leamington Spa – 1983-1987
- College of Integrated Medicine, Reading – 1988-90
- The Dao Institute of Herbal Medicine – 1991
- On-going professional development of Japanese acupuncture with Kiko Matsumoto- 1994 onwards
- The Nefeli Foundation of Facial Rejuvination – 2010
- Qualified acupuncturist (Lic.Ac). Member of British Acupuncture Council since 1987.
- The Clinic of Osteopathy and Acupuncture 1990-1993
Private practice since 1987 as well as employment with the following:
- The Royal Free Hospital 1993-2004
- HIV Aids Clinic in North London 2004-2008
- Variety of Drug and Alcohol Services throughout North London (both Statutory and Voluntary Sector)